PLANET has launched the latest outdoor wireless solution – the WNAP-7300 wireless LAN outdoor CPE AP/Router, which provides higher transmit power, better performance, and less interference. The WNAP-7300 is compatible with IEEE 802.11a/n, and the data rate is up to 300Mbps in 802.11n mode. The WNAP-7300 not only has built-in 16dBi dual-polarity antenna but also reserves two external antenna connectors to allow stronger antenna upgrade. Therefore, the WNAP-7300 is quite suitable for widely open space wireless applications.
The WNAP-7300 supports multiple operation modes: AP, AP Client, and WDS to conveniently configure versatile solutions in a wide range of wireless scenarios. It also supports WISP mode so CPE users could easily connect to internet via WISP provider or connect to a wired network.
In aspect of security, besides 64/128/152 bits WEP encryption, the WNAP-7300 integrates WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK and 802.1x authority to secure and protect your wireless LAN. Furthermore, with user-friendly Web and SNMP based management interface, the WNAP-7300 is easily managed and configured remotely.
The WNAP-7300 is perfectly suitable to be installed in outdoor environments and exposed locations. With its IP55 casing protection, the WNAP-7300 can perform normally under rigorous weather conditions including heavy rain and wind. With the proprietary Power over Ethernet (PoE) design, the WNAP-7300 can be easily installed in the areas where power outlets are not available. It is the best way to use the WNAP-7300 to build outdoor wireless access applications between buildings on campuses, business communities, rural areas and more.
The WNAP-7300 is a cost-effective outdoor wireless solution for widely open space applications. It is best applied in outdoor wireless connections between buildings.
With multiple antenna choices and adjustable output power controller, the WNAP-7300 provides higher coverage and long distance wireless connection and also allows CPE users to easily install and adjust the suitable value in appropriate locations. The WISP mode supported also enables CPE users to connect to internet via local WISP provider.
**Sincerely suggest you match the same model in outdoor wireless bridge application for getting the best performance.
• IEEE 802.11a/n standards compliant
• 5GHz wireless networks deliver widely and better connections with less interference
• Multiple antenna choices: Built-in 16dBi dual-polarity antenna, and two external antenna connectors (reverse SMA connector)
• Adopts 2T2R MIMO technology for higher performance up to 300Mbps in 802.11n mode
• IP55 case protection against rigorous weather conditions
• Wide range of temperature tolerance for low or high temperature environment
• High Transmit Output Power up to 400mW with multiple adjustable transmit power control
• Power over Ethernet design (with proprietary injector)
• Multiple Wireless Access Modes: AP, Client, Client CPE (WISP), WDS, AP+WDS
• Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP and 802.1X, WPA, WPA2, WPA&WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and WPA-PSK&WPA2-PSK Authentication
• Firewall supports IP/Port Filtering
• User-friendly Web and SNMP based management interface
LAN: 2 x 10/100Base-TX, auto-MDI/MDIX
OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
Internal (default): 16dBi dual-polarity Antenna
*Vertical Port HPBW
(YZ Plane /H-Plane)：36 degrees
(XZ Plane /E-Plane)：15 degrees
*Horizontal Port HPBW
(YZ Plane /E-Plane)：38 degrees
(XZ Plane /H-Plane)：17 degrees
External: RP-SMA Connector x 2
*internal & external antenna switchable by software