8-Port 10/100Mbps Industrial Fast Ethernet Switch for Wide Operating Temperature
Slim type with more practicability and convenience
After entering the Industrial Ethernet market with popular ISW/IFT Fast Ethernet Switch/Converter series, PLANET has released the advanced industrial hardened Fast Ethernet Switch series with slim type, IP-30 metal case. The compact, IP-30 standard metal case allows either DIN rail or wall mounting for efficient use of cabinet space. The ISW-801T, one of the new models, is equipped with 8 10/100Mbps auto negotiation ports and operates reliably in heavy industrial demanding environments.
Stable operate performance under difficult environments
The ISW-801T provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 Degree C, the ISW-801T can be placed in almost any difficult environment. The ISW-801T also possesses an integrated power supply source with wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC) for worldwide high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Robust Switch performance
The ISW-801T offers high performance switch architecture. With the 8 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 1.6Gbps and the 2K MAC Address table, the ISW-801T can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss. The flow control function enables the ISW-801T to provide fast and reliable data transfer.
All of the RJ-45 copper interfaces in the ISW-801T support 10/100Mbps auto negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 3, 4 or 5 cables. The standard auto-MDI / MDI-X support can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Industrial area switch for data collection and forwarding
The ISW-801T is equipped with 8 10/100Mbps ports that offer auto MDI / MDIX feature, 1.6Gbps non-blocking switch fabric and the 2K MAC Address table, therefore, it can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss. The ISW-801T with the slim type IP 30 metal case protection is ideal for most heavy industrial demanding environments.
• 8-port 10/100Mbps RJ-45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
• Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Ethernet standard
• Supports auto negotiation and 10/100Mbps half / full duplex mode
• High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control, runt / CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
• Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
• Backplane (Switching Fabric): 1.6Gbps
• Integrated address look-up engine, supports 2K absolute MAC addresses
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• CSMA / CD Protocol
Industrial case / installation
• IP-30 metal case
• DIN rail and wall mount design
• 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function and connective removable terminal block for master and slave power
• Supports EFT protection 6000 VDC for power line
• Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
• -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
• Free fall, shock, vibration industrial stability
Dimensions (W x D x H)
135 x 87 x 32 mm
12~48 VDC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection function
Power Consumption / Dissipation
11.6 watts / 39BTU
DIN rail kit and wall mount ear
Provides one relay output for power fail
Alarm relay current carry ability: 3A @ DC 30V
Switch Processing Scheme
Back pressure for half duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex