With concepts of "Easy to install and use", "Compact-sized design", and "Simple troubleshooting", PLANET SW-504 provides cost-conscious business and home users with the foundation of an integrated system of small-office / home-office networking. The SW-504 is a fancy-shaped plastic model, which is just right for your network of 10 to 50 users.
The SW-504 Desktop Fast Ethernet Switch is simple and cost-effective, and offers highly reliable network . And it is the ideal device for bridging Ethernet and Fast Ethernet workgroups or networks. Therefore, PLANET SW-504 switch will be recognized as one of the most important building blocks for today’s networking technology.
To segment the network and ease the network traffic, the 5-port 10/100Mbps is useful for the SOHO switched networks as the friendly network backbone. With LED indicators, the network status can be monitored at a glance.
Home Use / SOHO Switch
With 5 10/100Mbps ports, the SW-504 provides a cost-effective and high-performance solution for Home/SOHO use. In multiple applications, the advanced functionality of the SW-504 eliminates the traditional issues associated with Ethernet.
• 5 10/100Mbps TP interfaces
• Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
• IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and backpressure for half duplex operation
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Supports 2K absolute MAC address
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Supports Automatic MDI/MDI-X function
• Full/half-duplex capability on each TX port
• LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management
• FCC Class B, CE compliant
5 Auto MDI/MDIX ports
168 x 100 x 29
Power Requirements (External power adapter)
DC 5V, 1A
Power Consumption / Dissipation (Full operation)
3.7 watts / 12 BTU
Back pressure half duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame full duplex